I love having Audible Books to listen to while we are doing things around the house, or in the car when we are driving to the store.
With Audible Kids, we always have something on hand that the kids want to hear.
Having an entire library of Dr. Suess makes car trips just plain fun!
Limited Time Offer - Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month!

Day Five



These magnetic foam shapes just seemed to call out to be photographed today. They have become a constant  on our coffee table in the living room. I am starting to wonder if I should find a home for them there! I am so glad that they are enjoying this Christmas gift so much. I love watching them build and explore things. I love watching these random shapes spark their creativity. They have become robots, trees, boats, and spaceships over the last few days. They have laid on their magnetic boards at times, and at other times they have been carried across the room. Okay, I mean they "fly" across the room. I love the way all of their toys seem to get together and can be played with at the same time. Even when their sizes are so different, they can still call to each other and be best friends.