I love having Audible Books to listen to while we are doing things around the house, or in the car when we are driving to the store.
With Audible Kids, we always have something on hand that the kids want to hear.
Having an entire library of Dr. Suess makes car trips just plain fun!
Limited Time Offer - Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month!

Day Three



I went in the bedroom to find these adorable fuzzy kitties curled up on the bed. I went to get the camera, and when I came back the expression on Mario's face seemed to be saying to me, "My sister is sleeping.. leave her alone." It is great the way that he seems to be so protective of Snowshoe.
I think this might just be the cutest batch of kittens we have ever had. I love the fact that they have tail stubs.. daddy must have been at least part Manx. It makes the way that they walk and jump different from normal cats. I swear they look like they must be part bunny rabbit!



When I finished snapping a few shots and started to leave, this was the reaction I got. I'm not sure if they were objecting to me leaving or the camera turning off. Either way, they melt my heart several times a day. My declaration that I was only going to keep two cats from now on seems to have flown out the window. I don't think I am capable of letting these two adorable kitties leave the house.. so much for my resolve!