I love having Audible Books to listen to while we are doing things around the house, or in the car when we are driving to the store.
With Audible Kids, we always have something on hand that the kids want to hear.
Having an entire library of Dr. Suess makes car trips just plain fun!
Limited Time Offer - Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month!

Project 365

It's official.. I've been sucked in. I've been watching as some friends got into the idea of a new photograph for every day.. secretly I have been jealous of them for doing it. I suddenly realized that I didn't have to be jealous, I could join them! So, a few days into the year, but I thought I would give it a go.

I'm sure I won't have a problem getting the camera out every day. I do wonder if I will be able to chose just one photo each day.. or if I have to limit myself to just one... I also wonder how long I will be able to maintain getting a picture uploaded and posted each day. Wish me luck, and leave some comments to keep me encouraged!